Some time ago under another topic I posted my prickly rope idea for dragging the pond to clean out duck weed. Well I've vastly improved the design. My original rope was a floating poly rope. First I tried just the rope. Didn't stay on top enough and hang on to the DW good enough. So then I made the prickly rope. Worked 10 times better. I still had a problem when I was dragging a lot of DW with the rope sliding under the DW and losing some. Had to pull the rope really slow. I added some cheap floats to the rope and can now report another ten times improvement. See pics. I can really pull hard and really drag a lot of DW together into one place.