Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Amazing stuff Bobby...you really should write an article for PB on raising saltwater fish. It's a subject I know nothing about, except what you've imparted on the forum. I think it's groundbreaking science that needs to be shared with the entire community. I'd love to get all the details and find out what strategies and goals are.

Well done!

TJ,
I have given some thought to that idea. I am going to give a little more time and development so I have a little more to say about results.

It would be fun to see people in the right climate stock Jack Crevalle as bounus sport fish sorta how Hybrid stripers stocked..

I read that the FWC (Florida Fish and Wildlife
Conservation Commission) has considered offering small snook to stock in private waters. This would be awesome as sport and table fare for pond and lake owners. I doubt the funding will develope for this but a private hatchery is a differant story...Any one with a lot of money that wants to try and start up a hatchery im in to help out...

Goofing off is a slang term for engaging in recreation or an idle pastime while obligations of work or society are neglected........... Wikipedia