Agree with all said here...we can never perfect nature - always dealing with wild cards which will reveal entirely new sets of challenges per Sunil. Carefully shepherding the course of the fishery development through thoughtful strategies will help eliminate some of the severe and costly errors, though - and that's one invaluable characteristic of the PB forum IMO.

Before I consider launching a pond project, change in strategy, or shifting my goals, I typically research the forum at least a couple weeks reading the archives, then actively post on it a few times, then finally call or email Bill, Cecil, Eric, Bruce, Bob, Otto et al before I finally pull the trigger. I'm grateful without exception I've received nothing short of enthusiastic and expert direction. My completion dates might suffer, but I end up saving myself tons of $ and heartache down the road because I took the time and utilized all resources available here.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]