Let me know if anything I am doing so far is wrong or just not to your liking. I'm trying to do this right the first time. I would like to have LMB, YP, and BG when it is said and done. The pond is about 300 long and anywhere from 40-70 feet wide. And, not too much deeper than 10-12' in the deep parts. My next step looks like I need to put in the structure/habitat. I have access to just about an unlimited amount of pallets and cinder blocks so those are high one the list. On one side of the dock I have my most gentle slope. I was thinking of making it a beach access and maybe a place perch would use to spawn. The rest of that corner would just about be structure free. Let me know what you guys would do for structure and/or what you think of my ideas. Under the pond dock I would like to put some type of structure. There are some old Christmas trees there now that need to be replaced with something. I would also like to make three pallet structures somewhere, maybe a cinder block pyramid as well. I also have some leftover crushed concrete I can put in there in piles somewhere. I am also open to adding in some small pebbles somewhere for the perch. Overall I don't want too much structure that I am overloaded but I really don't want to short myself on the proper amount of cover. I also might make two of those pvc trees and add some extra pvc structures for minnows. How is my plan looking? Is there anything I am doing wrong or something you can think of that I might be overlooking or forgetting?