Need some advice from the Pond Boss family.

As many of you know, I finished construction of my pond last spring. It immediately began filling with generous rainfall and multiple springs. Then July came and my small watershed was exposed. It's desperation time. The pond is holding water, but the level has dropped to probably 4 feet max. There's no way around it. I need a well.

I was not planning on having electricity at the pond, but now I need it. Nearest electricity is approximately 700 feet from the pond's edge. We will run it from there. We do have to cross a creek and have the posts to do this. The rest of the wire will be buried. I'm looking at probably needing ~25gpm from the well and will eventually use it to run an aeration system.

Based on this information, knowing full well I may need to elaborate on a few things, what size of Romex cable will I need to run this distance? What other things should I consider to get this done as soon as possible? I'd like to keep costs at a minimum, but realize running electricity and a well aren't necessarily cheap.