Esshup, I haven't checked out this thread for a couple of days, so sorry. Didn't want to hijack it from the original poster, MARK C. According to Google Maps I'm exactly 2 hours and 13 minutes east of you, near the town of Wellington, OH.

I'd happily buy some Stubbies from you. You could try your luck with the bowfishing outfit too. Seems like there is only one GC feeding lately at the feeder. Most of the fish now are big old CC. The water, although green, is still clear enough to see down a foot or two. Maybe you can get a good shot at one?

Bocomo, two years ago I had an electro shock survey done. You are right, there are a bit too many LMB, but what's worse, there are crappie in this lake. You can count stocking crappie as another of my naive mistakes made shortly after I bought the property. I do know this, years ago, with no management at all, the LMB, BG and YP where all fat and healthy. Seems like all I did was mess things up.

George1, Great suggestions on fly equipment! They are awfully difficult to even get within casting range though. They are very old GC and very wary. I'll consider everything you suggested. Thanks!

Ted, yes! See above. I did the electroshock survey and although we could see the GC working the surface in the distance, they never showed up when we got the shocking boat near them. We didn't raise a single one.