F&C

Every fish pictured went to the big pond. I put some of every size class or Tilapia, FHM, and CNBG into the big pond. I also ran our AC powered aerator in the big pond for an hour before the transfer thru an hour after we finished the final transfer. The aerator was in the area where we completed the transfer to assure we had good O2 ifor the transferred fish.

Fish eagerly took food before and after the seining and transfers.

George, the aerator switch failed, But I can't blame the solar for that. I think the fact that this is a first of a kind might be the real issue. Also, the manufacture is in Wisconsin, not Texas and it has been over a hundred degrees all this past week and the switch was in a metal box in direct sunlight. The good thing is that as soon as I removed that switch, the aerator ran like a top. When I finish the upgraded control box, I'll be adding two cooling fans so I can keep the temps as low as possible during summers.

After the switch was removed, the aerator was running like new!! I really did not need their switch as I have the system on a DC powered timer to turn it on and off as needed. The DC timer runs a high amp relay that turns the aerator on and off.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%