I tested the temps tonight of the water in each section of the setup and I was quite suprised at what I found. My well water temps in the basement at the pressure tank is 49.5 degree's. From the preasure tank it flows thru aprox 6' of copper, thru the newly installed adustable pressure valve and into the tubing making its way down to the pond(aprox 350 feet of 3/4" plastic tube black poly). At the poing that it enters the buckets it was actually up to 58.5 degree's (air temps tonight were 72deg and the ground temp was 75.5 deg). The tubing is running on the ground for aprox 2/3rd's of the distance so I am asuming that the temperature of the air and ground is pulling the cold out of the water.

Here is the strange part of the whole thing...and these are the temps from the bottom of each bucket measured with my lazer temp sensor where the largest volume of water is making its way thru the bio-barrels.

Pail #1= 58.5
#2= 58.3
#3= 57.5
#4= 56.5
#5= 55.25
#6= 53.5
#7(the exit point of the water from the degasser) is 51.5

I am totally amazed that the temperatures are actually decreasing and the smell comming off the pails is ALOT stronger on the lower sections than the upper ones. I never in my life would have imagined a temp decrease of 7 degree's. I don't have a DO tester but I would be really intrested in seeing what the percentage of oxygen actually is coming out of the system.

Are these numbers similar to yours Cecil?