Originally Posted By: JKB
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Yes and making it more complicated than it has to be. You brainiac engineers crack me up. Yes that's a compliment! Like I said I'm a keep it simple stupid guy cause I'm stupid. grin

Don't be so modest Cecil, we "ALL" learn a great deal from you, and by no stretch of the imagination, are you stupid! (except when you argue with Bill about air in extruded pellets wink )

Keeping it simple is the best way go! I just like playing with this stuff because I can.

Heck, you should have been here when I cracked the Ultrasonic Level Sensor out of the box. Got it calibrated, and noticed my toes moving. Directed said sensor at my right foot and commenced to measure toe movement laugh

We all have hobbies of sorts. Most like to fish, so that is a given. Some play golf, others do crafts, and the list goes on... Me, I like to bounce ultrasonic pulses off my big toe crazy laugh grin

You got that right. If we all had the same interests it would be a boring competitive world.

My problem is i keep pushing up against my limitations!

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.