Originally Posted By: Bluegillerkiller
Today was my first day back to work after 4 days of Boy Scout camp with my oldest son (7).. He had a blast it was a good time I relized its time for new equipment, definately a tent I can fully stand up in, no more air matress I'm buying one of those comfortable suspended floating super comfortable cots I seem some other dads with lol smile , a better tent fan other than that everything was golden considering it was mid 90's the whole time..

My wife and I actually took a bed and frame with us on our last camping trip! That was when we had a van. The dog loved it too riding on top of it in the van and in the tent also. Damn dog refused to sleep on the floor! We thought people would stare at us as we unloaded a bed in the tent but no one took interest.

Most comfortable camping trip I've been on. Only disappointing thing was the 100 kids running around yelling and screaming after dark at our last campground in Vermont. I told the wife we were leaving in the morning and we did. I'll never go back to that campground!

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 06/30/13 09:19 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.