I get the point that you guys are trying to get across and your right.I don't take chances with herbicides.I always take the extra time to make safety my #1 priority.The thing that was missunderstood in my post was that I had read your post and believed that all the bases had been covered to the point a person not in this field would log off scratching his head and getting discouraged and confused.I think and believe that the chemicals that we in the field use everyday should be restricted.That is not the case in In.The only restricted chemical that we have or use is rotenone.Does that seem alittle crazy to anybody.I Don't want to step on anyones toes but I and I'm sure that anybody that is in this field has to be licensed and trained to apply these chemicals at least for hire.Is it in your or my best interest to post and explain the way to treat with these harmful chemicals.Ask yourself if you would hire anybody off the street give them a job without at least spending a good amount of time training them.Do you think that it is wise to post a treatment plan to someone that you have never even seen.That is alot of risk and I'll bet in some cases has had some really bad results.I just want to give a little different angle to these chemical treatment post maybe the best advise that we could give is the name of a pro in that persons area. DOC

Doc