Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247
About a year and a half ago I was having problems with a neighbor kid breaking into my back shop stealing beer...I have reported it several times and the cops did nothing...

Finally a train horn came in at work that had a 12 volt switch on it...Plumbed it up on the fridge..Not 10 minutes after my wife took this video he was in there...Ended up getting pictures on the trail cam a our local coroner saw him running from my garage...

They had like 7 judgement against him at the county court house..He ended up get 3 years...Kinda glad I didn't see where he went after I saw him run out the door...I was a little more than MAD!!!

Awesome. He got sentenced to 3 years but how many did he actually serve? You know how that is.

On a funny note when I was a kid there was a guy who was really got at imitating sounds and even had a record. Can't remember his name.One of his favorite things was to imitate an approaching train complete with the whistle from a speaker mounted on his car -- out in the country where there were not tracks or trains. Said it was amazing how many lights went on in the surrounding houses with people trying to figure where the train was.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 06/03/13 06:05 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.