Originally Posted By: dave in el dorado ca

did jhap really post today as well for the first time in a while? that is an intriguing coincidence. i havent spoken to jhap for several months, but just had a voice in the back of my head telling me to check out pondboss today.....maybe my gold tooth was picking up GSF association encrypted radio waves or some such.......
It has been way, way too long my friend. Life has a way of de-railing my plans over the past year or so.

Originally Posted By: dave in el dorado ca
i think about you guys alot but just havent been in a playing mood i guess. my pond is not in good shape, lack of water.
It's good to see you posting again my friend. I rarely post any more either. I read the forums somewhat regularly but given that I have only been to my pond once in about 2 years I don't feel I have much to add conversations about ponds.

Keep posting Dave, I'd love to hear more about what's going on.

I will post more later. I have an appointment a few minutes.

All work and little play is making JHAP a rather dull person (yes I realize that CPAs are dull to begin with but lately I'm dull even by CPA standards.)

Last edited by jeffhasapond; 06/03/13 10:49 AM.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)