Hello, new member and I need help.

A little info/history:

Manmade 1/8 acre pond about 20yrs old, majority of depth 4'-5' with a small spot at 7'-8'. Water is fed from roadside ditch (which only accepts water when I block the ditch during heavy long rains) and my roof drains.

Fish:Blue gill, carp, catfish, Just bought sunfish, minnows, and bass a few months ago.

My aerators are: Large surface fountain, about a 6' diameter umbrella pattern and a small sump pump set in the 4' deep area shooting water 3' in the air.

Dredged pond last year and got 50% of the sludge out. Lined pond with rock. Put aqua shade in the pond a month or two ago.

Over the last month, started seeing my small sunfish die off.

Now I've lost two of my 28" long catfish and one is gasping for air now.

Water is blue green and I have been cleaning out the floating algae for about a month. Not alot, maybe enough to fill 1/3 of a 5 gal bucket each time I clean it.

I rushed to Hardware store to buy PVC piping. I have a backup sump pump I'm gonna use as an aerator and put in the deeper end of the pond and have it shoot the bottom water in the air. Will this work? Or will bringing up the bottom low D.O. water finish off the remaining cat fish? Should I get an algacide? Or is killing the algae now not good until I get the water moving again? What should I do to save the current fish now?