Looks like I've lost a lot of preferable trees on my property due to the late freeze and some kind of stinking web worm! Some trees were beginning to bloom when the late freeze hit, less than two weeks ago, and now there's nothing on them. Looks like the dead of winter. Some of the trees have been stripped of nearly every leaf by the worms. All the trees on my property are stressed due to the 3 year drought and intense heat we'd experienced the last three years. It looks like the drought may be over for us as we've enjoyed copious amounts of rain this year, at least here where I live. I've lost at least 5 acres of trees, if not more. I just don't know if they'll come back or if I need to cut them down. I've got a 70+ tall oak that has died, probably struck by lightning. I'll have to pay to have it dropped as it's about 5 ft. away from my fence close to 8 ft. in diameter. Found another in the woods that is deader than hell too. I hate losing these majestic giants for I will not live long enough to see anything I replant get that large. frown

Warning: My Dog Has A Gun And Refuses To Take His Meds!