WOW! I have another/different one. last year I was deer hunting when I saw a couple of beautiful white German Shepherds on my land. They had red collars. They looked like somebody's pet and certainly looked expensive. I had seen them several times on my game cameras next to me deer feeders.

I don't put up with dogs running free on my place. They have been a continual problem.

I was chapped but gave the dogs a pass. They never saw me. About a week later I ran into a neighbor. I mentioned the dogs and asked if he knew who owned them. He said that nobody seemed to know who owns them but they had attacked several people. They evidently have attacked on sight. I called the Sheriffs office and they confirmed the story. The dogs appeared to be very well fed so I don't figure them to be strays.

Great; just great.

I've never run into this type of situation. Now, I put a 30-30 on my 4wheeler.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 04/07/13 06:07 PM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP