Bill thanks for the websites they are informative. I think one of my major problems in picking an system is first knowledge which all you guys have been overly helpfull I appreciate it. Second I guess what I am trying to avoid athough its what I want is a compressor running all the time along side my pond. Now its peacefull and quiet and after coming home from a Chemical plant the last thing I want to hear is a motor or compessor running away instead of frogs or something. Are these things like peace killers or can I still think while one is running? I guess what I am comparing it to is the one in my garage I purchased at Sears. Even the running of a small one like is in a fish tank eventually get on your nerves. If these are the only choices I would rather listen to a fountain. Any thought on noise levels? Also, I am still working on my fish stocking numbers I promised you. Anyone thinking of any good articles for pond boss mag? There getting kinda boring. how about talking about smaller ponds and maybe somewhere besides the great state of Texas. ( I am a Cowboy fan) but move on. Ideas, how about runoff and how it effects my pond, How about what cycles a pond goes through when its new or old or ideas for places for fish to hide. Tagging fish where they go where they dont go what they eating or not eating. I could go on just some ideas if anyone is reading this.