Bc:
Last year about his time, I like you, was trying to upgrade my aeration system, but the costs were prohibitive. I learned from researching the archives for aeration from all the professionals that contribute to this board, and some mention their products, where others do not – and I have gained a tremendous respect for them all.

From one post, Bill Cody mentioned that “do it yourself” systems were available, from very lost cost to moderate cost high tech systems, but I was not aware that he marketed these products.

From my experience, I would highly recommend that you contact Bill Cody by email. He will assist you in assembling a high tech rotary vane compressor, bottom diffuser system at a moderate price, and will give you a crash course in aeration technology at the same time.

I presently have in our pond, an aeration system for less that $500.00, that consists of a 1/4hp Gast rotary vane compressor, 300ft of sinking airline (high quality garden hose w/ bricks) and, two state of the art membrane diffusers - all for about half of catalog system advertised prices.

Thanks Bill Cody,
George Glazener