Rowly - I'm not sure that you have to make the thickness of the cement pad down to the frost line. My windmill pad is 5"-6" thick. I dug out around the base and used the dirt sides as walls for the pad. The 20' mill has a wide base so a cement pad around the entire base is a lot of concrete to haul to the island. The ground rods extend below the frost line. Inspired by Nature pours cement pillars around the ground rods for their anchoring methods. Your substrate may require slightly different techniques. Koenders recomends guy wires.
Pottsy covered the main features of air flow through tubing. Additionally pressure & air volume are impt w/ the items you are using. The mill can develop fairly high pressure (upto 30psi) but this also requires higher wind speeds. But for your purposes 200' of 3/8" airline will be no problem primarily because your air volumes will be low since you are using a windmill. As Pottsy said keep your angles/bends to a minimum. If you can figure out how to join the airlines externally vs internally that would be best, but for 200' internally will be okay w/ the mill. You do not have to buy another 100' of Koenders 3/8"hose. Rowly - you can also come out of the mill or freeze control with 1/2" or 5/8" (quality garden hose or cheap blk poly pipe) for any distance then reduce down to 3/8" for the remaining 100'. I have reducers cheap ($0.30)to make the reduction. Any quality farming or plumbing store also may have them. An option is to bush up the 3/8" hose barb outlet w/ a 1" long short cutoff piece of hose (3/8"ID & 1/2"or 5/8" OD) or equivalent and slide/clamp the 1/2"ID or 5/8"ID hose onto it(This requires a thick walled hose). Reduction coupling would also work. Also my 1/4"threadedx3/8"hose barb is on the threaded end: 1/2" OD. It would work as a reducer for 1/2"to 3/8". Just clamp the 1/2" airline hose to the threaded end. Not a problem since you are dealing with low pressures.

The air stone is not the best or most efficient diffuser for the mill. Try it, but for next year look around for a rubber membrane 10"-12" dia or 2" dia tubular style; they are much more efficient. Notice how the stone produces large bubbles esp as it starts to plug up. Smaller bubbles move much more water compared to big bubbles. I have not been successful at getting Koenders to stop using the stones which are inefficient.
Did you get a freeze control tank?

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management