I'm still learning here but I have researched and this was my conclusion for my pond strategy. I've tried to think this through but need some expets opinion.

I planned to add LMB at a fairly high rate after FHM, GSH and BG had a breeding season. Wait for a breeding season so there is so much food in front of the bass that they have no choice but to eat and get big. And even though i'm stocking a failry high volume of LMB the high volumes of shiners and BG will hinder the LMB recruitment. This allows the initial LMB to not have to compete for food with younger LMB in the future. I can also cull the males, especially the norhtern males. I plan to have somewhat stunted BG because of numbers but will also be feeding so some will get big enough for those big female LMB too. I can also supplement the LMB diet with trout or talapia after a few years to top them off. In essence, the pond may only be a trophy LMB pond until the first generation of LMB die off, or better get hooked on the end of my line smile. After the first generation catch rate become unacceptable to me I will transition the pond into a balanced fishery. I would guess 5-7 years. If done properly I will have to add LMB to balance the fishery.

What do you all think of this strategy?