Thanks for responses. Fish were pellet fed at the two different hatcheries. The first bunch of 400 actually averaged 11 in with many 13 inches. (supplier missed earlier scheduled delivery and compensated me with larger fish) I'd sure feel better seeing something other that bream/BG at the feeder. They were healthy looking in the truck, became stressed some in bucket from truck to pond, but all seemed to recover and we did catch a number of them in the first couple of months after stocking initially. It really bugs me why none were observable at the feeder from day one. A neighbor said that, although the pond was refilled a few years before I bought it, the pond was actually 25 or so years old. Since it is spring-fed, it apparently was never totally dry and this is observable on earlier google earth images. My daughter caught a 7+ lb LMB out of it. Maybe there are other predators in there that have munched them up. Does anyone know if observation using underwater cameras have been successful in evaluating fish status in ponds? The Secchi reading was 28 inches. As always, any help is appreciated.