I unable to get exact depth at the moment due to lack of boat and weather but will bring a canoe to check it out in the next week or so.
They are channel catfish I caught a few and all had characteristic markings. Assuming there must be larger catfish present as well but thus far unable to catch or bring any to surface with feed. I believe that most of the small sunfish are bluegill. Possibly fifteen to one of what i think are green sunfish. Both ponds are filled with rainwater and the larger pond is at a lower elevation and has an overflow grate. The larger pond also has a fountain aeration system which i am considering replacing with a better system and moving it to smaller pond. I removed well over ten pounds of small <3 inch sunfish today with a trap from the larger pond. (weighed out ten and caught approx another 2 pounds but didnt weigh due to rain. Last time i checked the trap this afternoon i was still catching just as many as when I checked it the first time this am.
Should I worry about removing too many small fish at this point?

So what I would like to be able to do is grow large bluegill and be able to eat some of the smaller ones while trying to let bigger ones grow. Possibly even trying to sex them in order to release males. I was thinking of using hybrid striped bass in the place of largemouths as a predator fish. And being able to remove them as they grow to a size where they would start eating the bigger bluegill. Is that realistic?
I have read different views several places and received lots of different stocking advice. One hatchery even recommended stocking 1000 2 inch hybrid striped bass... Lol.
Thanks in advance for the feedback! Will work on getting pictures posted soon.