Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
Not me, I got a puddle! But what I will post is the picture of you with the TX private water's fly fishing state LMB record. The plan's coming together George.

My head is in the clouds Al....cool
I have been informed that this private "pond" produced a 16 pound LMB last year IIRC - EVERY bass under 14 inches is required to be tossed on the bank!

Al runs a low profile on LMB expertise - he previously owned property on renowned Lake Fork and fished the tournament trail.
He is "tight" with lure manufactures and has given me some of his "best kept secret" lure ideas.

Many of you fly fishermen know that some of the best bass flies have their origin in bass lures.
I have a "secret fly" prototype we are developing!

Not to mention Brian's 11 acre "puddle" that needs fishin'!

OH yeah, I can't let all this exciting stuff interfere with culling as many male Florida LMB from our pond to improve odds of one on one Camelot Bell mating... gonna be an exciting year.

All of our adopted "Southern States" fishermen are invited to join in with posting photos of southern fish - CNBG photos will qualify for membership! Post your southern photos!
George

ps: Brian is curently flyin' somewhere around the world right, so Al and I are taking some liberties here... laugh

N.E. Texas 2 acre and 1/4 acre ponds
Original george #173 (22 June 2002)