Skip, my earlier post may have sounded a little harsh and for that I apologize, but you basically just brushed over my post, used my post to promote your business without even giving me #1, the courtesy of an answer to my question when in your post you say your available to offer assistance, and #2, you rightly assumed I purchased product from you, but didn't even bother to thank me for the business.

It just rubbed me the wrong way.

By the way...I did like the product that I purchased from you and was very happy with the service from the salesmen that helped me. I have additional product I need to buy.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: SkipR
I assume that PineTar bought the S-150 North American Green erosion (NAG)control blanket from my company since they are located in Alabama and we are the exclusive distributor for NAG products in Alabama. I would like to offer my assistance to anyone who has questions related to erosion control or sediment control applications. You don't have to be in Alabama to contact me, but if you are somewhere else, I will be glad to refer you to a knowledgable person in your area.
Skip Ragsdale
Sunshine Supplies, Inc.
205-674-5656
www.erosionproducts.com

7 Acre +/- pond. Stocked with CNBG, RESF, GS, TFS, FHM, in March - June of 2008, Stocked with 200 3" F1 Tiger Bass in March of 2010... Additional stockings of CNBG, Tilapia, FHM in May of 2011.April of 2012 and May of 2013.