Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
You don't need power. The cam is battery operated just like any other game cam. You just need cell phone service.
I'd be interested in hearing about them - the ones I've found run around a grand each (ouch). I left you a message on your recorder. Call me, email me, tweet me, text me, carrier pigeon me, whatever (just kidding, I don't actually tweet or text and my carrier pigeon ran off with a lonesome dove).

Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
Well, that's a freakin' relief! I hadn't been on the forum in forever, came across a thread about GSF being illegal in Florida....and no outrage from JHAP. I figured you must be dead.
I wrote Florida off long ago and the rumors of my death had been slightly exaggerated.

Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Happy day - a visit from JHAP and Yolk! We've actually debated sending search parties for both of you guys...suffice it to say you've been missed terribly.
If you're going to send out a party how about sending a Toga party. I've always wanted to go to a Toga party.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)