First off I have already learned a ton from this site. So a big thanks to the experts who contribute.

I recently purchased a house in SW Arkansas about 4 months ago. It has a small (approx 1/4 acre) pond with max depth about 12 feet. Previous owner did not aerate or seem to actively manage his pond. Throwing catfish pellets would quickly have 8-10 catfish feeding with numerous other small fish. A few fishing expeditions resulted in easy catches of catfish and some small bluegill or other sunfish.

About 4 months into ownership I had a massive fish kill. A number of factors occurred with 48 hours. The hay field around my property was fertilized, a massive rainstorm hit, and temps were over 105 degrees. I ended up filling five 5 gallon buckets full of dead fish. It seemed that all of the catfish died and countless bluegill and redear sunfish. Every since the event I have not seen a single fish. Throwing pellets has only attracted the turtles.

I installed a DIY aeration system which seems to have worked well. At a minimum has broken the thermocline but I have no way of measuring DO. The water has also changed to a rich green color. I have seen little to no FA.

That's the background and current situation. My basic questions are:

1. Are ALL of my fish dead?
2. Is the rich green water good or bad?
3. To regain some visibility do I need to restock and establish a food chain that will eat the algae?
4. Any suggestions on restocking plan/rates?

My basic goal is to have a nice looking pond that I can catch dinner out of occasionally. I don't have a great desire for trophy fish.
Green Water 1
Green Water 2
Green Water 3
Pond 1
Pond 2
Pond 3