Hey Bob welcome, I am no expert by any means I only been in this for about 4 years now. You have a set of goals that's good. I would break up your questions and put them in the particular catagory that they fall in on the forum. That way you will get more experts looking at your questions you may have and get some quicker answers. I can tell you this.

1. Be patient I have figured out nothing you do right in pond management seems to happen quick!
2. Getting that pond cleaned up for what you want it for will be a task but not one that is impossible that's for sure!
3. I know some others fellas on this site have had duck weed problems so maybe they can help with that.
4. Grass Carp if that's what your talking about I don't really think DW is on the top of their list for eating?

Have you ever considered making the pond bigger? If you did you could drain the old side into the new part and then work on old side. If you had the money of course. If not scratch that whole question smile

Good Luck Bob and keep us posted as to how it goes.

Last edited by RC51; 08/23/12 01:15 PM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!