PA or the mid Atlantic region in general isn't blessed with a large number of cool/warm water fish hatcheries of higher quality with good selections. If you want, LMB/BG/CC/HBG they're fairly easy to source. More unusual varieties can be much tougher.

The first place that comes to mind is http://www.zettsfish.com/ Not exactly sure just how far you are from them, but I would say you should be within 2-3 hours which is a reasonable ride to bring home fish. They sometimes carry HSB and should be able to provide you with good HBG and CC. Just be careful, they are good people, they just have some far fetched ideas on fish management...

As far as fish feed, most guys on here are Aquamax made Purina fans. I have had good experience with it myself. It's not cheap and can be tough to source in certain locations. Silvercup is another good option. Just about any fish feed, that is 40%+ protein that derives its protein source from fish meal will work for you.

If you can keep water quality up, even without aeration you should be fine. Expect to grow 1 pound HBG, 5 pound HSB and 10 pound CC without issue. At some point you'll have to decide on what you want more, smaller but more plentiful fish or larger but less plentiful fish. The nice thing about your stocking combination is the numbers are easy to manage.

The only species that will reproduce are the HBG. However, they are hybrids and tend to be 90% male, meaning they don't make many babies. The HSB and CC should for the most part clean up the ones that hatch. You can even consider adding ONE and I mean only ONE LMB into your pond to help them with the controlling of HBG. When that LMB gets ove 14", remove it and add another 6"-8" LMB. You do not want reproducing LMB in a pond that small in the north. It defeats the whole purpose of this stocking guideline.

The HSB will definitely not reproduce as a 0.6 acre pond just doesn't have what they need. CC may, but it is HIGHLY unlikely. Do not place any structure in the pond. It is not needed and will actually make things worse. You want no cover for the little born in your pond HBG to take cover in so they can be readily preyed upon. At 0.6 acres, you don't need to "concentrate" fish with structure either.

You can replace the number of fish removed of each species per year. So if you follow my above mentioned stocking plan, replace the numbers that are taken out by you, by others to include wild predators like herons, otters, etc. So if you remove 12 HSB and nature takes another 6, you'd want to roughly add 18. Now ass your HSB and CC get larger, you will want to ease off the stocking to make more room for those now bigger fish. Otherwise you can get too much biomass in the pond and have issues. This is particularly true since you are not going to be aerating...