I cleaned out the feeder after it fell in and left the lid open, removed the battery and disconnected the solar panel and let it dry a few days. I recharged the battery after it dried off.

Last night I reinstalled the battery and connected the solar panel, set the timer and it took right off. No problem other than middle arm of the solar mount was broke so I just connected the panel directly to the base. All is well. Going to mount it back on my dock so this can't happen again...actually going to build a bracket to mount to the side of my dock so I can still use my dock for fishing since it's a little narrow.

It must be fairly tough to get blown off of blocks, drifting 50', and being completely submerged. Outside of the abuse I've given it, it's held up pretty well.

Here is my feeder:

When I bought it, this was the deal thanks to the forum http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=214397&page=3
Item Number Description Price Discount Quantity Item Total
MFHP12354 30 Gallon FeedCaster Fish Feeder $419.99 $319.99 1 $100.00
MFHP12370 Game Spy I40 Digital Trail Camera - Refurb $119.99 $0.00 1 $119.99
Sub Total $539.98
Discount Total $319.99
Total $219.99
Sales Tax $15.40
Shipping $52.49
Grand Total $287.88

Then I resold the new/refurb game camera for $100. So for $187 including tax and shipping...I think it's been a good value.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." Stephen W. Hawking