Thanks Guys.
Budster you are wrong on your commetns about me. I get paid nothing for post here and super busy but took time to give PB readers my my opinion of this feeder. I dont just work for fat cats. I work for the working man that wants to spent money wisely.

I tried to be nice in my comments however wanted another opinion before a customer only heard your version of this feeder. You have one of these feeders and glad it is working for you. I was the one of the first to have one after meeting with BA products at trade show. Gave them fed back to the chinese folks for development. They were excited about it. It was modified and it is what it is.

I tried to be positive and mention it might work for small amounts of food. In fact there is one running on my ponds where I need just a small amount of feed (after we fix jams about once every two weeks). I also have had many complaints abotu them. Thought it my duty to let PB readers know if they want to be throwing alot of food not my choice for dollars wisely spent. I hope this clears the air.