I have used an On Time feeder for about 2 years now. It is OK for my use but only after several modifications. Mine has a digital timer having capability of up to four feedings per 24 hour period; 1-30 seconds duration. My timer seems to lose about one minute each day. This is not a problem to me though. It operates on 10 AA alkaline batteries which normally run for about 3-4 months on my settings. The modifications I performed on my feeder are as follows:
1. Spin plate discharge radius too short - I removed the plate, beat it flat with a hammer. I then brazed on three fins (like a fertilizer spreader). Now it will really sling those pellets. Radius now about 25 feet in a semi-circle pattern.
2. Add motor disconnect switch - Unit has no provision to disable the motor without opening the case. I wanted to be able disarm the motor but keep the timer working. I got a simple toggle switch from Radio Shack, drilled an appropriate hole in the bottom plate for the switch and connected it to the motor wire. Now I can disconnect the motor from discharging but have the timer continue. Also a safety device. It is no fun having the motor sling feed in your face while you tinker with it.
3. Eliminate racoon access to fish feed resting on the spinner plate. - I had to do two things:(a)mount the feeder on a swing arm hinge system and (b)shroud the motor and spin plate. My feeder is mounted on a 2" steel pipe affixed to the dock with bolts and lag screws. To the pipe I have a swing arm (18" - 20") hinge system welded to the pipe. I can swing the drum over the water to feed. I can swing it back over to dock to service. Real simple. Also keeps coons from reaching from dock to the spin plate. Secondly, I cut the bottom from a 5 gallon plastic bucket, cut the bucket in half (length-wise), then cut the portion above the handle mounting support ring off. Using sheet metal screws, I then mounted this "half bucket" to the bottom of the 30 gallon plastic drum effectively shrouding the motor and spin plate from coon access. This has eliminated my coon problems so far. They can't reach it from the dock because of the swing-arm length and bucket shroud blocking access; if they climb on the drum, the plastic is too slick to climb down. I am not recommending the On Time; only what I have had to do to make mine effective. It cost about $185 new. I have the capability to do all the modification work myself. If you had to pay someone to do it for you, that cost would actually have to be added to the cost of the feeder. I'm sure the Strens and Sweenys are probably better but for more money. Long post but hope it might help you in some way regarding your decision.

F.A. Walker