Soon, very soon. I have a 20 foot long 1978 Ranger. It is one of the first pro fishing boats. At one time I guided and chased the bass money tournaments but quit when I went through a divorce and started chasing other things. It hasn't moved in about 15 years because I've been pond fishing. I've had the motor gone through and all of the gauges worked on. Now, I'm carpeting. When I finish that I'll replace the bunker boards on the trailer and be ready to go. I'll be chasing sand (white) bass on area lakes during the week and going to the country on weekends to mess with my ponds.

A couple of years ago I bought a 16 ft aluminum bass boat but need to sell it now. I never really got around to using it.

I've scheduled a guided trip on an area lake with my Grandson next Saturday. I know the guide pretty well and it will be a teaching trip. He will show me all of his places (humps) where the fish congregate.

Dang, 2 cycle oil has gotten expensive. I've thought about upgrading my depth finder but a couple of grand is out of the question.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 04/09/12 05:23 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP