I built a 7 acre pond 3 years ago. Stocked it with Fat Head Minnows, Copper Nose BG, Channel Cat fingerlings, and was waiting to stock my Large Mouth Bass when I discovered that the pond had Green sunfish and crappie in it (don't know how these got in there) With my plan ruined I decided to try something. I bought 85 one to three pound bass from Insleys Fish Farm, along with 250 six inch fingerlings. My hope was that the large fish would predate the crappie and GS. So far it appears my plan is working as I have not caught a green sunfish or crappie this year so far. I know they are still in there but I think in manageable numbers. I have a good population of CNBG and recently two 5 pound bass. I realized that the large bass were doing their job one day when I had caught a small crappie, and a large bass hit it while I was reeling it in. It is an expensive solution, but it beats waiting for growth. I also feed my bass, since they were raised on feed, they will grow an extra pound a year. It is a fun sight to watch when I throw the feed off my dock.