Rex, this is where it gets extremely interesting. It's common knowledge for an aquafauna culture to live in a preprogrammed environment vs a free for all environment have there differences. This is only through my own observation due to my scientific needs for answers. Remember, where I fish, work, and play, all environment are non-monitored or intervened with gadget galore.

In private ponds, where aerators and monitoring equipment are used to introduce oxygen into the water in order to prevent private stocks from going south, the fish population will of course learn that there are sources of oxygen to head to when time of DO became a lack there of. What happen when you have a water body that has no such equipment to provide, and DO may only exist in a spot within that water body, in which all species compete for the limited DO within that area? Food sources became scarce due to competition, then what? They prey on one another, yet, once the smaller size preys have been exhausted, then how do they manage to survive without venturing to other areas for sustenance?

This is where my observation kicked in, and deduction had to be made based on what had transpired, and prior season's notes required for field analysis and eliminating possible and probably causes. What you're exposed to is a systematic protocols to save your stocks, or possibly lack there of. What I'm exposed is nature do-or-die scenarios. I take everything into consideration before presenting knowledge and facts, since I hate presenting something half hearted without a light of proof somewhere. Truly, it's hard to believe at time when you're working with controlled environment. But reality is, the truth can be harder to swallow when you're staring at it face on.

I'm always out to learn and acquire new knowledge and expertise. This is why I venture so hard far and wide to gain more knowledge to either improve on what I've learn, and debunk what I've attained, or utilize the info I've been shared with as is. Do share your view points, and know that my ears do listen, and my eyes are opened wide to receive the new info. However, your presentation of information is one sided, without considering the other side of the coin into the argument. Please, correct if I'm wrong in anyway. I'm always listening and watching for new experience.

Last edited by Leo Nguyen; 03/09/12 01:02 AM.

Leo

* Knowledge and experience yield wisdom. Sharing wisdom expand the generations with crucial knowledge. Unshared wisdom is worth nothing more than rotting manure.