You and me both, JKB. I have strong personal beliefs when it comes to the use of firearms for self defense, as I hope most people would, and I go to great pains to try and ensure that I am never placed in the position of having to use one to defend myself. I would reach for a cell phone a thousand times before choosing to pick up a firearm. I realize that there are instances where split second decisions have to be made, but I believe that the vast majority of situations encountered by civilians require only a phone call.

On the other hand, I was raised to only brandish or employ a firearm in self defense when I was 100% ready to kill whomever was on the other end.

The part that scares me the most, is that someone who is not aware of my philosophy might someday test my convictions, not knowing how strongly I feel in this regard. If the situation ever came to the point where I needed to pick up a gun to get my point across to someone, then very bad things are only seconds away from happening. That's exactly why I don't carry one, as it seems nowadays that displaying a weapon doesn't mean much to some people, it's done to casually. Society doesn't take it as seriously as they should. It's still very serious to me.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, these are just my personal beliefs. I am very much a supporter of the right to bear arms, and always will be. Please remove this post if it is regarded as too controversial, as it is not my intention to argue, or even debate. Just stating my opinion.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.