I have to say that I read this forum every single day. I know with utmost certainty that there is an incredible amount of collective wisdom here on the forum. Not just the type of knowledge that comes from a life of studying books or specimens, but also the culmination of days spent turning wrenches, fixing things that dont need to be, breaking them, and then finally settling for putting it back the way it was(some things really are as good as they're gonna get). I've seen threads where someone can post a grainy cell phone pic of a "green weedy thing" and people will jump at the chance to ID it for them. I admire that excitement because I am not analytical in the same way. I've seen a thread where a man fabricated his own barn doors that roll on tracks! Ya know, no big deal I'm just gonna break out the welder and get at this...I admire this because I just don't have the skillset to do that either. I have seen people design and build their own FREAKIN' HOUSE on this forum! While their safety record may be questionable (don't make me tisk tisk you on ladder safety boys, I'm 28 and you should know better) I am astounded at the perseverance, determination and level of knowledge that is exhibited everyday, in everyway on this forum.
This- "My wise old dad told me to both expect to do 90% of the work in a marrige and reality would put you closer to 50/50....none of us are perfect!" is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about. What a profound tidbit to have found in a thread about Cecil's BEAUTIFUL muskie mount!
Relationships require work and I'll be the first to admit that "my" generation expects everything to be easy. Thanks for setting the examples that you do to the young men in your lives and reminding us that the most important things in life aren't meant to be easy.
*hijack off*

Words have the power to both destroy and heal, when words are both true and kind they can change our world...