Originally Posted By: David Connor
i was sold on the ranger at the time because it rides so much smoother and i can put my daughters car seat in the middle of the bench right beside me and take her for a ride. Good Luck

Dave the bench seat is great for being able to fit another person in, but the drawback is more sliding around in rough terrain, I like the Ranger 800 but it's out of my price range.

Originally Posted By: R&R
One more opinion for ya. We are currently using a Bobcat, John Deere and Kaw. on a costruction site. Also just about every other brand is here being used by the other trades.(which we all share of coarse) "My" pick Bobcat.

I agree the Bobcat is built like a tank but also beyond my price range.

Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Heck, if you occasionally need to plow, I would just rent a small tractor or pay someone to do that. I only put about 50 hours per year on mine and it's usually in 15 minute increments.

Dave I have a guy who plows my cabin, with an 800ft. driveway and with an average 250" of snow a winter I wouldn't even try to plow it with a UTV, I would bring it back home for the winter where I only have a 70ft. driveway. Many people here have ATV's to do their driveways and works ok if they don't let it pile up too much. Most of the time I use my snowblower, and if we get a big storm I have someone plow.
I like the idea of a small trailer, I've seen them with bigger wheels at Tractor Supply.

Originally Posted By: rockytopper
We bought a RZR a few years ago. Yes it is a hot rod out of the box but is is also a nice work horse when properly equiped. I designed a rack for ours to make it more of a work horse. I use it for all kinds of task around our place.

The RZR is a neat UTV and that rack you have is a great Idea, but I really want a dump bed and will also be putting a bench seat in the bed for the grand kids, seat belts, rollbar,and helmets included.