I bought a Rhino a few years ago when i still lived in a neighborhood , but already owned my property that i now reside.
I bought it because it was a good deal and thought that we would get some good use out of it when we did move.
Fast forward to last year , and we found out rather quickly that we could not live without it. We use about 7 of our 10 acres, with pond.
I bought the rhino from a guy that flipped it , and it had been sitting for 2 or three years. WHen it flipped it caused all of the oil to run out and it needed a rebuild. But we got it running and used it quite a bit , knowing it was down on power.
I came across a great deal on a 2010 ranger 800 , and after driving it one time , knew i had to have it. Even after reading all of the rhino forums about how much better the rhinos were , still i knew i had to have one.
We bought the polaris , and so far so good . It is stronger than you can imagine, and faster than it should be (bounces off the rev limiter at 58).
I do think that yamaha is a little better built machine , but I am totally happy with the Polaris.
THe fuel injection is definately worth the money. You do not realize how cold natured the carbed models are until you have one. They are definately still useable ,and much better than nothing at all , but i say spend the extra and get the FI.