From Nashville, I caught a flight to Denver, where I spent three days at the Purina Mills Expo, as an ambassador for them, teaching dealers about the fish foods. From there, I rented a car and headed north, to Shepherd, Montana, where I met up with Bruce and Anne Kania, owners of Floating Island International. We had a great time, even snorkeling his pond, watching fish dart in and out of the vegetation.
From there, I drove west, to Bozeman, to match up with my son, Ty, from Phoenix, Arizona, for a few days of fun and fishing. We rode four-wheelers into the mountains and had a big time, spending good time together. From there, I drove back to Denver, caught a flight home and got back to work...if that's what I actually do.

Bruce and Anne Kania, from Shepherd, Montana. They mostly eat what they produce on their experimental farm.

One of Bruce's experimental ponds with lots of floating islands and floating laboratories.

Bruce installed an underwater viewing area. Basically, it's a large septic tank that you access via ladder from the top. He installed the windows and waterproofed them. You can literally go underwater and view his fish. Pretty cool. I want one.

The view from Kania's front yard. Yellowstone River.

Headed west from Billings...great view.

We met up with Ty's buddy, Chris Alstrin and his family.

Enjoyed the time four-wheeling and fly-fishing.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...