Cody- yes here is my plug for the feeders I sell. BTW great post very informative. One other advantage not mentioned about automatic feeders. Mutiple feeding times! Bluegill can only eat a small amount at a given feeding, so more feedings per day will result in better growth, productivity for the bluegill. Also the feeders are great to fish around for kids fishing for catfish. Bill the catfish may learn a little slower b/c this one catfish with a scar has been caught probably 12 times by visiting friends and family.

Duggan- I sold the Game Country feedes for years. They are good for the money. Disadvantage is poor customer service,(hard to replace a bad timer). The main disadvatgae is difficult of setting mutiple feed times and the fact it throws in a circualar pattern. It has to be mounted on a swing gate, or over the water requiring filling by boat. I still fill up about 20 a year and as I said good for the money.

I now sell the Stren/Remington Feeder line. I went from dealer to distributor in six months b/c I have sold so many. They are easy to set, food sent out 45 feet into the water, 2 yr no questions asked warranty, etc.

You can now check them out at www.lakework.com. I have a link to the Stren site to view all options. My best seller is the ADF-75d (holds about 90 lbs of smaller pellets)that sells for $375 plus about $25 in shipping (GA) you will need a 12 volt battery $22 and I suggest the solar panel $40. We now can also take a credit card. THis price is about $200 cheaper than a Sweeney. Thanks for allowing the plug, Greg

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com