Brad - good luck on your endeavor - it will be fun. I think the biggest impact I have had on my lake, aside from getting the bass population under control, is the feeding program. Although a bit costly, I feel it has the greatest impact on a clear water pond. Once the forage base is established, using a high quality protein feed such as Purina Fish Chow really boost the health of the forage and therefore stimulates a better and more frequent spawn. During the feeding months, I will feed up to 10-15 lbs per feeder per day. I spread the feed times out at 5 different times during the day, just feeding enough each time that they can eat in 15-20 minutes. The structure in a clear pond is also important in that it provides more "hiding places" for the forage fish which allows for some survival.In my part of the world, cedar is abundant so I cut large, full cedars, drug them into the water with my boat, anchored them with large rocks tied with wire, and sunk them standing straight up in about 4-8 feet of water around the edges of the pond. The hybrids of course are the mainstay but I am also pleased with the shiner population. I have added crawfish each year and they got established so that just diversified the food chain. Personally, I love fishing the clear water - there are times when conditions are right that I enjoy just floating around in my boat and looking - like a huge aquarium! Anyway, the process of growing large bass takes time - my final advice is to continue asking Pond Boss questions and reading all the books they have available - outstanding info and advice from these guys. Good luck Tim