Those are some mean slopes. I would love to see the surrounding topo to get the big picture of the drainage feeding the seasonal creek. I'll bet it cranks during a decent rain.
I looked at a similar topo in NW Illinois on a smaller 40 ac pc. It was two draws that came together within the parcel, then ran off as a seasonal creek to the adjoining property. Very similar slopes; about 80 - 100 ft fall from the crest to the bottoms. In my case, the pond would have been very narrow within the draws with a somewhat larger body of water at the confluence. In your case, it appears that you have the same issues except it is on a much larger scale. I like it. To build a walk-out basement low enough in the crotch of the 2 draws would be a good series for HGTV dream home, but if it could be pulled off....WOW! The obvious upside is a small dam in exchange for nice surface area. If I was still shopping and I came across this as an affordable parcel, the cooler would be packed and the hiking boots would be in the trunk with the compass and camera.
How far away is the nearest access road?