Glad to hear the aeration is working out. Still no progress on my aeration. After my June trip I am fairly sure that a windmill will not work. On those hot sticky days there is little to no wind at the pond until late afternoon and then only for a couple of hours. The company that quoted me a solar system completely backed off when I started questioning the adequacy of the system. I was concerned that the suggested pump wouldn't produce enough CFM at an adequate PSI to pump air to my 17+ foot depth and also pump enough air to support multiple diffusers for my size pond. I asked about those issues and about water turn over rate and suddenly the emails stopped. I suspect that the system did not have anywhere near enough air flow to service my size pond. Back to the drawing board!

I agree with you about water volume. Way too little rain this year. I keep hoping for a freak summer rain storm but nothing so far.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)