as always, ewest, thanks.....i figured you guys would have that knowledge available so quickly it would save me a little bit of research time.

since the forum recieves very little detailed info on lepomis habits west of the sierras, jeff and i will hope to add to that knowledge base as best we can......so yes jeff, this is the year to monitor temps. i've already started a little spreadsheet with my first measurements and will add to it throughout year.

i've already blown it with the RES, i didnt get any actual pre-stocking length and weight measurements. I'm curious what their average Wr was at stocking. i didnt want to take up the fish farmers time with my pointy hat measurements, and after the long ride home, didnt want to stress the fish any more than they had been....i'm just enough of a rookie here, but maybe they would have been fine?

anyway jeff, it might behoove us to be ready to take length and weight measurements and track the growth as we (hopefully) catch these fish in the near future.

You might want to leave the weeds in yer shallows this year just for the RES and BG, and me and my fancy equipment are ready, you wont have to lure us too hard \:D

GSF are people too!