OK, the results are in and I was hoping that one of you many experts could give me some ideas on what to do next.

I am in south Louisiana with a pond between 1/2 and 3/4 acre. The soil is relatively fat clay. The pond has average depth of about 8-9 feet. It is about 4-6 feet on the shallow end and it slopes down to 12-15 feet. It is about 100 yards long and has 2 sets of aerators going (since pond finished filling about a year ago). Since the filling we have had quite a drought and the pond is about 1.5 feet low.

The pond is still very muddy and has gone through quite a transition over the last year. It started to clear up and then it had a big bloom. It still has a little FA along the sides but I think the bloom crashed over the winter.

I have HBG,RES and FM so far but I noticed that a very high perctage of the HBG have red sore disease so that is why I ran the tests. I am hoping there is something that I can do to clear up the water and make the fish happier/healthy at the same time. I wanted to add LMB soon but not until I get everything right and healthy first.

The neighbor has a pond about 1/3 the size of mine and he added gypsum a few weeks ago and his seems to be clearing up a bit.

Below are the test results:
Ca - 11.6 mg/L
Cu - ND
Hardness - 42.4 mg/L
Mg - 3.27 mg/L
K - 2.56 mg/L
Na - 4.83 mg/L
Zn - ND
Specific Conductance - 115 umhos/cm
Ammonia - 0.43 mg/L-N
BOD - ND
Chloride - 5.5 mg/L
DO - 7.66 mg/L
Fecal Coliform - ND
Nitrate - 0.032 mg/L-N
Nitrite - 0.022 mg/L-N
Sulfate - ND
Sulfide - ND
Total Alkalinity - 39.7 mg/L CaCO3
pH 7.16

Any and all thoughts, suggestions are welcome.

Mook