I have a 1 acre pond that was getting overrun by water lilies a couple of years ago. I purchased a Jenson Lake Mower and started cutting the lilies each year for weed control. The Jenson Lake mower can be found on www.lakemower.com and watch a demo of its operation.I used it for about 2 years. It did do the job of cutting the lilies easily but the water lilies seem to regrow rapidly, and I was cutting about twice a month to keep clear for boating and fishing.In the past couple of years I turn to a chemical control of the lilies. This allowed me to spray about 2 times a year for control of the lilies and eventually will kill the root for a better control. I was wondering if anyone in this forum would be in need of the cutter or would know of a market were I can sell the unit.It is a good cutter for manual harvesting of aquatic plants but the water lilies seemed somewhat aggressive. I see today Jansen is selling unit for about $3000. I realize I will not get $3000 even though it was not used much, but maybe someone else could use the cutter for a better application.I also have the extension that allows you to go down to a depth of almost 7 feet.Any Ideas or suggestions. I thought of Ebay but never seen a weed cutter like that sold, but who knows maybe I should give that a try.