Originally Posted By: Sniper
I gotta party with you guys.

Sniper -- we'd be glad to party with you. You just might not want to party with us. Looking at some of the people who have posted above, and having "partied" with a number of them -- think assisted living facility bingo party!

But, back to welding --

If you were at the PB IV (I know that sounds bad -- like those of us who partied at the conference were pushing around our IV carts) we had a great presentation about feeding birds. There is also a great article in the latest PB issue about humming birds.

The photo above shows an injury-free welding project that holds two hummingbird feeders and a rain gauge in our kitchen garden. Just some scrap re-bar and two chain-link fence clips. For stability, the bottom is built like a trident. The top is just a cross piece with the two fence clips.

And, for partying and welding -- this is an indication of the exciting lives we live. Last New Years Eve, Sears was having a tool sale. At mid-night I bought a self-darkening welding helmet for $100 off! That is true celebrating and partying! (I also got a new compressor.)

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!