If I recall correctly Israeli Carp are a variant of common Carp sometimes touted for vegetation control.

Is it the Israeli Carp that spawned successfully, or were diploid (fertile) Grass Carp stocked in the pond?

Stocking BIG agressive predators like Northerns or Muskies is an interersting approach. If the pond is too warm for Northerns, I think Muskies would have trouble too (but I am no Muskie expert).

I suggest keeping track of the water temperatures at various locations/depths throughout the Summer; that should tell you what species of the Pike family should make it in the pond. Then line up your fish and stock in the Fall when temperatures for transporting stockers are better.

I don't think either Northerns or Muskies would spawn successfully in the pond; if you had to choose between those two or Tiger Muskies, I'd pick whichever I thought would do best given the water temps. I have no idea as to how many, but there are a few Muskie threads in the archives and maybe they say.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]