Texas715 I am not sure what you are asking with this.

"I also don't have many of any BG but do have tilapia, redears, golden shiners. Do these fish cause the same problem with LMB? Wouldn't more forage of a smaller size also be a benefit? "

Not sure what problem you mean. I don't know of a problem that they cause with LMB. The ideal situation wrt forage is to have enough of the right size forage fish to meet the goal you have set. For example if you goal is mostly large LMB 5 lbs + then as they get bigger (from 1 lb to 3 lbs to 5 lbs) you want the forage size to increase from 3in BG to 4.5in BG to 6in BG . Same principle for other forage fish like RES , tilapia and GShiners. Fish max growth by eating the size forage fish that allows them to get the most energy with the least expense of effort. A 4lb LMB will grow much better eating a few 4-5in BG than it will chasing around a bunch of 2in BG. Such a LMB can lose weight and condition by having to do that. If you want a balanced pond them you need forage of all sizes to both feed the different sized LMB and to reproduce more forage ( if you re-stock forage fish often for consumption that is different).