I know exactly where they come onto the property b/c there's a pushed down piece of the fence on the back edge of the property along the golf course.

I went back there today and nailed the fence back up to the post and against a tree.....and put a posted sign right beside it. I put 4 other posted signs up.

Good news is I caught my first fish out of the pond today and it wasn't one of the ones I stocked....b/c it was a huge bluegill. That made me feel a little better. I also saw two bass cruising in the shallows which looked to be about the size of the 10 that I put in the pond last week.

It bugs me that these inconsiderate buggers are making me spend my $$ on efforts to keep them out........and yet then again I remember how it was being a mischievous young teenager too.

My thing is, depending on the way they were raised, they can become a major headache for me. We had a deputy come out today and talk to my wife and essentially said that unless they (cops) are able to walk right up to them and catch them in the act, there's nothing they can do. I could go out and buy a $100 wildlife camera and catch photos of them trespassing but what will that do? They'll either find it & steal it or if I actually catch them in the act and turn them in, they still live 100-150 yards behind my house across the fairway and will make life miserable like pranking teens can do......ie vandalizing and just general terrorizing. And with just my wife home during the day alone, that's not something I'm keen on.

Actually had the deputy tell us we should buy a big dog to roam the property and acted surprised when my wife said we don't need him coming back out to put the dog down as being a nuisance animal when it bites someone or better yet, we get sued.

I liked the range idea.....I also thought about posting a sign that says "warning: rattle snake nursery" lol